Massachusetts Combined Tax Reporting Rules NEw for 2009
Are you struggling with understanding and complying with the new Massachusetts Combined Tax Reporting Rules?
Feeley & Driscoll, P.C., a Boston, Massachusetts CPA firm, understands the new Massachusetts Combined Tax Reporting Rules; we advise on the many available elections and can prepare your Massachusetts corporate tax returns. We welcome working with your existing CPA firms and directly with corporations who otherwise prepare their own tax returns.
For the latest on multistate corporate income tax relating to the critical areas of allocation and apportionment and business/nonbusiness income Email us or call us at 1 (888) 875-9770.
Multistate Taxation Focus
- Determination of State and local tax liability of multistate taxpayers
- Unitary Presumptions and Inferences
- Corporations to Be Included in a Combined Report
- Water’s Edge or Worldwide Parameters of a Combined Report
- Determination of Massachusetts Taxable Income of an Affiliated Member of a Combined Group
- Allocation and Apportionment - Business/Nonbusiness Income
- Apportionment of Income Computation; Tax Computation Where No Apportionment
- Net Operating Loss Carry Forwards (NOL)
- Multi State Tax Credits
- Affiliated Group Election
- Principal Reporting Corporation; Liability
- Tax Returns; Taxable Year; Fiscalization; Partial Years
Tax Services | Tax Planning
International Tax Services
Audit, Assurance, Accounting, & CPA Services
Tax Tools & Calculators
Newsletters & Articles
Track Your Refund