Feeley & Driscoll's staff has extensive financial, operational and regulatory experience with skilled nursing facilities (SNF). We review all aspects of a facility's financial performance and clinical and billing operations including Prospective Payment Systems (PPS). Based on our analysis we will suggest various scenarios and make specific recommendations about management strategies and systems. Other ways that we can be of assistance include:
- Market analysis to determine the current and projected need for the services, incorporating both a site analysis and a competitive analysis.
- Operational analysis of the nursing facilities current operations including census, staffing patterns, wage rates, current financial data, receivables and billing procedures.
- Capital planning necessary to maintain your facility within the current and projected payment systems.
- Development of a corporate reorganization plans.
- Financial and strategic planning, including integration strategies for differing patient populations.
- CIA compliance program reviews and reporting.
- Strategic planning, market study analyses and financial feasibility study.
- Financial feasibility study for new services/programs, suitability reviews, bond financing and acquisition opportunities.
- Preparation of Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and related filings with Federal and State agencies.
- Rate analysis -- including: rate strategy, appeals, and negotiations with third parties.
Find out how our healthcare accountants can add value to your business. Email us or call us at 1 (888) 875-9770.
IRS Form 990
Human Service Providers
Home Health Care | Adult Day Care Accounting Services
Healthcare Roundtables, Seminars, Events
Healthcare Industry Resources