Human Service ProviderS
Feeley & Driscoll provides a uniquely high degree and level of service to our clients through support on technical and other aspects of doing business with Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Federal purchasing agencies. We monitor and evaluate major developments impacting human service providers, including; governmental contracting issues, policy changes with respect to purchasing agency contract procurement, OMB and UFR reporting requirements, and program administration.
Some of our services include the following:
- General and specific comparisons of financial performance of like-sized providers or providers with similar program profiles.
- Comparative direct care staff and administrative staff salary analysis, including executive salary comparisons.
- Vulnerability assessment to claims of violations of state, federal and general allowable cost rules targeting related party transactions, executive compensation issues and various administrative expense areas.
- Development of an effective strategic plan for the allocation of program resources and the creative reuse or disposition of amounts in excess of allowable limits.
In consideration of purchasing agency requirements and in keeping with our philosophy of superior client service:
- Feeley & Driscoll is a member of the SEC and Private Companies Practice Sections of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ("AICPA") and, as such, adheres to the quality control standards established by the AICPA and submits to peer reviews of the Firm's accounting and audit practice every three years. Feeley & Driscoll has continuously received unqualified opinions from these peer reviews.
- Feeley & Driscoll is qualified to conduct audits under Government Auditing Standards and the provisions of OMB Circular A-133. All partners, managers and staff servicing providers who receive federal awards are required to obtain the minimum CPE requirements established by the AICPA.
- F&D is a member of AICPA's Government Audit Quality Control Center.
Find out how our healthcare accounting consultants can add value to your business. Email us or call us at 1 (888) 875-9770.
Non-Profit Tax Services
IRS Form 990 Instructions for Tax-Exempt Organizations
Home Health Care | Adult Day Care Accounting Services
Long Term Care
Healthcare Roundtables, Seminars, Events
Healthcare Industry Resources