December 31st is Upon Us, Are You Addressing Your Year End Payroll Issues?
December is the month for our business clients to determine their employees’ additional income for payroll purposes. These additions must be reported to the payroll service before year end. Typical adjustments include payments for the following:
- value of stock compensation,
- educational assistance,
- qualified transportation expense,
- unsubstantiated business expense reimbursements,
- personal use of auto,
- group term life insurance,
- S Corporation health insurance,
- certain disability insurance, and
- other taxable fringe benefits.
To contact Feeley & Driscoll, Email us or call us at 1 (888) 875-9770.